A point-to-point riding experience, with overnight stays at carefully chosen haciendas and hotels. This ride provides an authentic way to explore Mexico, including visits to family-run working cattle haciendas, scenic mountain trails and stops in small historic towns and villages. Participants can expect a lively atmosphere with plenty of tequila, delicious Mexican cuisine and fantastic riding opportunities.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
We will pick you up in the Airport and transfer to Hacienda Tlalixcoyan; this Hacienda has been on the Gomez Portugal family for more than 400 years, it’s a merit of this family to keep this hacienda (rural mansion) for many generations, a warm welcome of Pablo the owner. We will eat Lunch in this hacienda, the food made with special recipes of the Family will be served. The food in this place is delicious, it's made by Pablo's daughter, Horalia, who cooks very tasty.
Free evening, this hacienda has a nice trail by the river and bird watching as it get dark enjoy the starry sky. Dinner will be served in the dining room, as mention, the homemade food in this place is something you will remember, as well as the after-meal time with a good Mexican red wine and a good conversation.
Overnight: Hacienda Tlalixcoyan
This trail is ideal for riders at an intermediate level who are comfortable and confident in walking, trotting and cantering. It is also beneficial to have experience riding over rough terrain and controlling a horse in open spaces. Riders should be physically fit and prepared for 4-6 hours of riding each day.
Horses: Quarter horses, Aztec and Mexican Criollo.
Tack: mainly Mexican + 2 Western and 2 English saddles.
Single supplement: + US $490
The hacienda has a total of 15 suites, with 6 junior suites and 9 large suites. Each suite is beautifully decorated with unique details like antique furniture, hand-painted tiles, exquisite fabrics and hand-woven rugs. All rooms have their own bathrooms, and 3 of them even have jacuzzi baths. Some rooms have terraces that overlook the gardens, while others have windows with views of the swimming pool and courtyard. Every bedroom is equipped with satellite TV and internet access.
The resort offers various amenities, including an outdoor swimming pool, jacuzzi and spa where guests can book different types of treatments. There is also a restaurant serving delicious Mexican cuisine and a cozy bar that offers a wide range of drinks and snacks. For entertainment, there is a movie room available for guests to enjoy films, as well as a variety of games. Additionally, the hacienda provides modern conference equipment in its meeting rooms.
Group meeting placeGuanajuato, aeroport Del Bakhio
- English speaking professional guide;
- transfer from Leon Airport (BJX).
- transfer from Guadalajara (GDL) airport;
- activities not mentioned in the itinerary;
- tips and personal expenses.
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
Yes. The total price for non-riders would be US $1700. Activities for non-riders include: fishing, bird watching, hiking, games, painting and pottery.
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request in season1 Jan – 31 Dec, 2023
- US$ 2 20019 – 27 Jan, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20016 – 24 Feb, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2007 – 15 Mar, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20019 – 27 Apr, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2009 – 17 May, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20031 May – 8 Jun, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2006 – 14 Jun, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20021 – 29 Jun, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2005 – 13 Jul, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2002 – 10 Aug, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20023 – 31 Aug, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20020 – 28 Sep, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20010 – 18 Oct, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 2008 – 16 Nov, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20029 Nov – 7 Dec, 2024 9 days 8 nights
- US$ 2 20012 – 20 Dec, 2024 9 days 8 nights