Horse Tours Club Terms and Conditions
Edition dated 12.10.2023
Welcome to Horse Tours Club!
This website belongs to the club of horseback tours organizers - Horse Tours Club. We offer a unique opportunity to explore the world on horseback. Our club provides worldwide horse riding holidays and sells them directly from the organizers, without any markups. All our organizers are verified to ensure the best possible quality of service and safety of our customers.
Booking and payment for the tours published on our website is made through the booking system, powered by Marketnet Technologies – FZCO, according to the next terms:
Terms and Conditions
The Subject of the Agreement.
- This Agreement governs the legal relationship between You as the User of the Service (booking and payment system), i.e. the person, who is using the functionality of the Service through the full or mobile version, its Booking Administrator (Marketnet Technologies - FZCO) and the Organizers (persons posting their Advertisements on the Service for Expert-designed tours).
- Online service (set of programs) - is a booking and payment system, that allows Organizers to publish advertisements offering expert-designed tours, and Users - to view the specified advertisements, enter into contracts with the Organizers on conducting the expert-designed tours and make payment on them (hereinafter - Service, Online Service). The services are being provided to Users free of charge.
- The Booking Administrator – Marketnet Technologies - FZCO, Legal address: Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Digital Park, IFZA Dubai Building A1 – Dubai 342001 UAE, Registration number DSO-FZCO-17046, License number 18482 (hereinafter - “Booking Administrator”), who owns all rights to the Online Service.
- Organizer - is an individual, self-employed, individual entrepreneur or legal entity, who has registered on the Service by accepting the Terms and Conditions of the Booking Administrator, and who provide or intend to provide Users with services for conducting expert-designed tours.
- User - a fully capable individual, who has reached 18 (Eighteen) years of age, or a legal entity, that orders or intends to order an expert-designed tour from an Organizer, using the Service
- Expert-designed tour - services of the Organizer for organizing the stay of the User (if necessary, also of third parties indicated by him) at the place of the tour (accompaniment on the tour) in accordance with its program. The tour program contains a description of the travel route, travel dates, description of the activities that must be carried out by the Organizer, as well as the conditions for participation in the tour established for the User. The tour program is confirmed and agreed upon by the Organizer and the User before the tour.
- Personal cabinet - a unique User account containing software functionality for using the Service.
- Advertisement (Offer of the Organizer) – an offer (proposition) posted by the Organizer on the Service in electronic format for concluding a Transaction for the Expert-designed tour, containing text and (or) graphic information about the services it provides, addressed to Users of the Service.
- Order placement – actions of the User carried out using the Service and aimed at concluding a Transaction.
- Transaction — is a civil agreement between the User and the Organizer, containing the terms of provision of services for conducting the Expert-designed tour.
- Payment method – the payment method for the Transaction, selected by the User in his Personal Cabinet.
- Within the framework of this agreement the Booking Administrator provides the User on the terms of a simple non-exclusive royalty-free license to: search for the Organizers' advertisements placed on the Service, register in the User's personal account, access the User's personal account, exchange information with the Organizers, place orders for the purchase of Expert-designed tours and make settlements on the Transactions through the functionality of the Service.
- At the User's request, the Booking Administrator also provides additional informational services for consulting, technical support of the Order placement, moderating of disagreements with the Organizer, etc.
- The Booking Administrator is not a person providing the User with direct service of the Expert-designed tours, is not a tour operator, travel agent or seller of tourist services, tourist products.
- The Organizer, concluding the Transaction with the User, acts on its own behalf. In this regard, all questions concerning the User's claims regarding the quality, scope and (or) terms of services, as well as issues related to the termination of the Transaction, changes in its terms, cancellation of the booking and (or) refunds paid under it, are governed by the terms of the contract between the User and the Organizer for the Expert-designed tours and can not be addressed to the Booking Administrator.
- This Agreement shall come into force for the User from the moment of his/her accession to the terms and conditions of the Agreement and shall be valid for an indefinite period of time.
- The Agreement shall be terminated if: (1) the User decides to stop using the Service by sending a notice to the Booking Administrator (through the Service interface); (2) the Booking Administrator decides to terminate the Agreement unilaterally out of court with immediate termination of access and the ability to use the Service and without reimbursement of any costs or losses, unless otherwise provided by applicable law. In particular, the Booking Administrator has the right to take such a decision in case of: closing of the Service; any, including a single violation by the User of the terms of the Agreement.
- In order to register on the Service, the User indicates his/her name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, other necessary information for the purpose of identification of the User and granting him/her access to his/her Personal Cabinet (Account).
- One User may register only one Account. The User has no right to transfer the rights to the Account and provide access to it to third parties. The User is obliged to keep confidentiality of their data for logging into the Service and to inform the Booking Administrator about any cases and attempts of unauthorized access to their Account. All actions (including conclusion, execution, payment, modification and termination of Transactions) performed in the Personal cabinet by a person authorized with the User login data are considered to be performed by this User and entail responsibility for this User.
- The Booking Administrator has the right to request additional documents or information from the User for verification or confirmation of authorization, and in case of failure to provide them - to restrict access to the User's Account.
- The User is obliged to provide only accurate information about himself/herself, which does not violate the law or the rights of third parties. The User is obliged to update the information about him/herself as necessary.
- The Booking Administrator has the right to refuse registration or block or delete the User's Account without requesting any documents or confirmation of authorization, if the Booking Administrator has reason to believe that the information provided by the User is unreliable.
- By posting information about himself/herself on the Service, the User agrees that such information may be available to third parties using the Service (e.g. Organizers).
- The Booking Administrator does not disclose to third parties Users information, which is not placed in the public domain, except for the cases provided by law (for example, at the request of certain government agencies). At the same time, the Booking Administrator cannot be held responsible for third-party misconduct in relation to information that Users have independently placed in the public domain.
- By registering an Account, the User agrees to receive advertisements (messages of advertising nature) from the Booking Administrator sent via the User's contact details (e-mail address, phone number, messenger account) contained in the Account. The User has the right to refuse to receive advertising messages at any time by notifying the Booking Administrator in writing or via the Personal cabinet.
- The Booking Administrator has the right to send Users to the e-mail address or phone number specified in the profile, in the form of push notifications or notifications in the User's profile: system notifications from which it is impossible to unsubscribe: for example, to confirm registration, to inform about restricted access to the profile or announcements; service notifications related to the User's actions: for example, on receipt of a message from the Organizer, personalized selections of ads of interest; marketing notifications: tips, invitations to participate in research, promotions and news, etc.
- The personal data of the User means any personal information that allows establishing the identity of the User, including: Last name, First name, Patronymic, Passport data, Date of birth, Contact phone number, Email address, Postal address, Bank account details, registration and/or residential address.
The User, by agreeing to this Agreement expresses his consent to
the implementation by the Booking Administrator of any action
(operation) or set of actions (operations), performed with or
without the use of automation tools, with his personal data
(processing of personal data), including collection, recording,
copying, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification
(updating, changing), extraction, use, transfer (provision,
access) to third parties, as well as in cases expressly provided
for by applicable UAE law, in compliance with requirements of
confidentiality of information, depersonalization, blocking,
deletion, destruction of personal data, and confirms that by
giving such consent, they act of their own will and in their own
interest. When processing personal data, the Booking Administrator
is not limited in the use of methods of processing them. The User
gives their consent to the processing, storage and use of their
personal data for the following purposes:
- User registration for the Online service,
- implementation of customer support by the technical service of the website,
- organizing the User’s settlements for transactions concluded between him and the Organizers;
- receiving the advertisement information by the User.
- By agreeing to this Agreement, the User acknowledges and confirms that if it is necessary to provide his personal data in accordance with the requirements of the applicable UAE laws to achieve the abovementioned purposes to third parties, the Booking Administrator has the right to disclose information about them (including their personal data) to such third parties to the extent necessary to perform the abovementioned actions, as well as to provide relevant documents. At the same time, the abovementioned third parties have the right to process the User's personal data on the basis of this Agreement.
Procedure for order placement and cancellation.
For the purposes of placing an Order, the User (subject to
registration in Personal cabinet - Section 4 of this Agreement)
shall perform the following actions:
- authorizes in Personal cabinet under his/her name;
- selects the available Organizers' Advertisements on the Service and makes a request to book a place in the Expert-designed tour by clicking on the button "Book". By clicking on the button "Book" the User expresses his/her consent to the terms and conditions of provision (booking, cancellation) of the selected Expert-designed tour (according to the given Advertisements) and the procedure of payments on it; If necessary, before booking the trip, the User can contact the Organizer for clarification of details by means of chat on the tour page or the Booking Administrator through the feedback form (leaving a phone number for contact), via WhatsApp, Telegram or e-mail;
- after the confirmation of the booking by the Organizer, the User receives a link to the payment page of the selected Expert-designed tour via the Service and makes payment for the Expert-designed tour;
- the Organizer is responsible for organizing further interaction between the User and the Organizer in terms of execution of documents for the Transaction concluded between them.
- If the User cancels the booking (refuses to fulfill the contract with the Organizer, in respect of the Expert-designed tour before its start, but after the payment has been made), the amount of payment made by the User is returned by the Organizer minus the Organizer's expenses for the tour preparation, incurred before the User cancels the booking. In the event of a unilateral refusal by the Organizer to fulfill the agreement, the return of funds paid by the User is carried out by the Organizer in full.
- The refund is transferred to the User within 10 (ten) business days, except weekends and holidays, as well as natural or man-made incidents. In this case, the refunded period can reach up to 60 (sixty) business days and information about it will be published on the website of the Service.
- The refund rules established by this agreement may be changed (supplemented) by the Organizers. Booking a tour by the User means that the User has read and agrees to the Organizer's proposed terms of return fully and unconditionally. The Booking Administrator shall not be liable to the User for the failure of the Organizer to make a refund.
- For the purposes of placing an Order, the User (subject to registration in Personal cabinet - Section 4 of this Agreement) shall perform the following actions:
- The Booking Administrator provides Users with an opportunity to make payments for the Transactions concluded with the Organizers through the Service and, in this regard, for the execution (support) of transactions on settlements between Users and Organizers can attract third parties, including credit organizations (Operators), as well as act as an agent of the Organizers in terms of receiving payments from Users.
- The User settles the Transactions he/she concludes with the Organizers in accordance with the Payment Method selected by him/her in the Personal cabinet. A detailed description of the Payment Methods is provided in the User's Personal cabinet. In order to use certain Payment Methods (payment services) or to provide access to them, the User may be required to fulfill or accept additional conditions (set by Operators or other third parties). Unless otherwise stated, in the event of a conflict between these Payment Terms and the terms applicable to certain Payment Methods, the latter shall prevail with respect to the use of or access to these payment services.
- To use the Service, the User has the right to enter the details of his/her payment card each time he/she makes a payment for a Transaction, or he/she also has the right to "link" their payment card to their Personal cabinet.
- For Transactions concluded with Organizers - Natural persons, the User performs the calculations: (1) for the prepayment part - by the Payment method chosen by the User, (2) for the remaining part (postpayment) - by any method not prohibited by the current legislation (by transferring money directly to the Organizer, by card transfer, etc.) in accordance with the terms of the concluded Transaction.
- For Transactions concluded with Organizers - Legal Entities, the User settles exclusively by the chosen Payment method.
- The User is fully responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information about himself/herself (details of his/her means of payment, etc.) when he chooses a certain Payment method. The Booking Administrator shall not be liable for any losses incurred by the User as a result of providing incorrect information when choosing a Payment method.
- The Booking Administrator and the Operator have the right to request any information to identify or verify the User's identity when they make a payment under the Transaction, including to prevent fraudulent transactions.
- Expert-designed tours may involve risks of illness, physical injury or death. By deciding to use the services of the Expert-designed tours Organizers, the User voluntarily and knowingly assumes these risks. If the User is traveling with minor children, the User is solely responsible for the minors when participating in the Expert-designed tours in accordance with the applicable law.
- The Booking Administrator is not a person who places any information on behalf of the Organizers as part of their published Announcements (including photo and video materials (images and audio), and therefore cannot control and guarantee its authenticity, quality, safety and legality, as well as compliance with copyright (exclusive) rights in its placement (publication) and is not legally responsible for this.
- The Organizer independently publishes photo and video materials (other copyright objects) as part of the published Announcements using the functionality of the Booking Administrator's online service and is independently liable to the right holders (or their authorized representatives) for the violation of copyright (exclusive) rights in case of placement of these materials without legal grounds and (or) authorization of the authors. In these relations, the Booking Administrator acts solely as an information intermediary, i.e. a person providing the opportunity to post the material or information necessary to obtain it using the information and telecommunication network "Internet".
- By sending to the Booking Administrator (both during the validity of this agreement and after its termination) any photo and (or) video materials (images and audio) created by the User during the period of being on the Expert-designed tour purchased through the Service (hereinafter - photo and video materials), by means of e-mail, messengers, accounts in social networks, publication of feedback, etc., the User thereby grants to the Booking Administrator the rights to use (including publication, publicizing, reproduction, processing, editing, etc.) any photo and (or) video materials (images and audio) created by the User during the period of being on the Expert-designed tour purchased through the Service (hereinafter - photo and video materials). The Booking Administrator also has the right to transfer these photo and video images to third parties (contractors, subcontractors, counterparties, etc.) for purposes at its discretion (including for the latter to perform the Booking Administrator's instructions related to the Service (placement, advertising, promotion of travel products, etc.) (simple non-exclusive license).
- The Booking Administrator reserves the right to make changes to this Agreement at any time. The new version of the Agreement becomes effective and binding for all Users from the moment of its publication.
Booking Administrator’s details
- Company Name: Marketnet Technologies – FZCO
Registration Number: DSO-FZCO-17046
License Number: 18482
Signing Person: Mikhail Repnikov, General Manager
Address: Dubai Silicon Oasis, Dubai Digital Park, IFZA Dubai Building A1 – Dubai 342001, UAE
Telephone: +971 509430175
Email: [email protected]
- Company Name: Marketnet Technologies – FZCO
Details of the money transfer Operator
- Stripe, Inc.
Detailed information about the Operator you can find on the company website: https://stripe.com/
- Individual Entrepreneur MIKHAIL REPNIKOV Identification Number: 322940975
Registration Number and Date: 23/05/2022
Registering Authority: LEPL National Agency of Public Registry
Legal Address: Georgia, Region Ambrolauri, Khvanchkara, Block N 001, Plot N 047, Namosakhlevi
Person: MIKHAIL REPNIKOV
- Stripe, Inc.