Experience the variety of the farm area with a two-day horseback riding tour. Spend the night at our hotel and witness the stunning contrasts of Icelandic nature. The tour provides a glimpse of the beautiful landscape and excellent riding terrain. The riding tour is tailored to offer two half-day tours on each riding day. The riding route is subject to weather conditions.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
Tour members arrive at Keflavík Airport, Iceland and take the Flybus from Keflavík to Reykjavík (BSÍ Bus terminal). You will be greeted by our team between 17:30 and 18:00, who will arrange further transportation to the farm in the neighbourhood of Hveragerði. After check-in, dinner will be served at the hotel.
Riding distance: around 38 km. 2 days on horseback. The tour is for everyone, but requires very good physical condition ride a lot of tölt (about trot speed). Participants must be able to mount a horse with little assistance.
Total price if staying at the hotel is 785 USD
Our 3* hotel or a nearby hotel in double rooms with private facilities. All rooms are outfitted with the luxurious Hästens beds, unrivaled sleep comfort handcrafted from sustainable, natural materials, such as genuine hypoallergenic horsehair, cotton, wool, flax and Swedish pinewood. Each room has a door to the garden, allowing you to step outside and observe the northern lights, weather and season permitting. Each room has washbasins and soap. Bed linens, towels, Wi-Fi and parking are included free of charge.
Group meeting placeCapital Region, sveitarfélög Reykjavíkurborg, Reykjavík Airport
- English speaking guide;
- riding and safety equipment;
- warm overalls;
- transfer from/to Reykjavik;
- accommodation at our hotel or a nearby hotel in double rooms with private facilities/ our guesthouse;
- 11% VAT;
- all meals (breakfast, light lunch, coffee & cake, 3-course dinner).
- transfer from Keflavík to Reykjavik;
- personal expenses.
Group sizeup to 6 tourists
It's important to know
- good shoes;
- comfortable pants (riding pants not necessary);
- a small waist bag for a camera;
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request in season15 Sep, 2023 – 15 May, 2024
- from US$ 68016 – 18 Dec 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 68015 – 17 Jan, 2024 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 68015 – 17 Feb, 2024 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 6803 – 5 Mar, 2024 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 68015 – 17 Apr, 2024 3 days 2 nights