Customize your Iceland vacation to include both horseback riding and cultural experiences. Our program can be tailored to your group's interests and the events happening during your trip. Enjoy daily riding tours followed by visits to horse theaters, stallion shows, breeding shows and competitions featuring top Icelandic riders and horses. We'll also explore art galleries showcasing stunning paintings and sculptures in Reykjavik and South Iceland, and attend concerts at the new Harpa concert hall. Immerse yourself in Icelandic horse culture and the country's vibrant arts scene with this one-of-a-kind opportunity. The riding route is subject to weather conditions.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
Tour members arrive at Keflavík Airport, Iceland and take the Flybus from Keflavík to Reykjavík (BSÍ Bus terminal). You will be greeted by our team between 17:30 and 18:00, who will arrange further transportation to the farm in the neighbourhood of Hveragerði. After check-in, dinner will be served at the hotel.
3 days of riding and activities
Our 3* hotel or a nearby hotel in double rooms with private facilities. All rooms are outfitted with the luxurious Hästens beds, unrivaled sleep comfort handcrafted from sustainable, natural materials, such as genuine hypoallergenic horsehair, cotton, wool, flax and Swedish pinewood. Each room has a door to the garden, allowing you to step outside and observe the northern lights, weather and season permitting. Each room has washbasins and soap. Bed linens, towels, Wi-Fi and parking are included free of charge.
Group meeting placeCapital Region, sveitarfélög Reykjavíkurborg, Reykjavík Airport
- English speaking guide;
- riding and safety equipment;
- warm overalls;
- transfer from/to Reykjavik;
- accommodation at out hotel or a nearby hotel in double rooms with private facilities;
- 11% VAT;
- all meals (breakfast, light lunch, coffee & cake, 3-course dinner).
- transfer from Keflavík to Reykjavik;
- personal expenses.
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
- good shoes;
- comfortable pants (riding pants not necessary);
- a small waist bag for a camera.
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request in season15 Sep, 2023 – 15 May, 2024
- US$ 8005 – 8 Mar, 2024 4 days 3 nights