Ride cross enormous national parks and camp in tents inside a Chilean National Reserve. We explore Laguna Blanca, see the volcanic valley, reach the heights of the volcano Lonquimay and ultimately arrive at Laguna Verde on our two-day trail ride. Our nighttime stay will be in a tent in the middle of nowhere. We return early the next morning, stopping at a waterfall, another small lagoon and a beach.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
At 9 AM we start our introduction into the basics of Centered Riding. Then goes preparation of the horses and departure to Laguna Blanca.
We visit the Laguna Blanca. First stop at the marvelous viewpoint to the Lagoon and the Tolhuaca. Then we ride through the volcanic valley, climb the heights of the volcano Lonquimay and finally arrive at the Laguna Verde.
Our overnight stay we have in a tent in the middle of the wilderness.
Group meeting placeRegión de La Araucanía
- luggage transportation.
- transfer US $135-145;
- tips and individual expenses;
- extra drinks;
- travel insurance.
Group sizeup to 4 tourists
It's important to know
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request during the season15 Dec, 2023 – 15 Mar, 2024
- US$ 30015 – 16 Dec 2 days 1 night
- US$ 30015 – 16 Jan, 2024 2 days 1 night
- US$ 30015 – 16 Feb, 2024 2 days 1 night
- US$ 30010 – 11 Mar, 2024 2 days 1 night