Two intense days exploring Baixa Grande and Queimada dos Brito, oases in the heart of Lençóis Maranhenses. Gallop through spectacular lagoons and dunes, enjoy the sunset and taste delicious culinary delicacies. Part of an unforgettable journey.
- Local prices – no extra feesBook tours directly from local operators
- Verified tour operatorsAll guides confirm their qualifications
- Reviews from travelersWe monitor the feedback from our travelers after each tour
7:30am - Our 4x4 vehicle will be waiting for you at the inn. Travel 20 km until you meet the horses at the mouth of the Rio Negro.
9am - The ride begins, surrounded by crystal-clear white sand dunes. Dive into the first giant lagoons and admire nature.
Noon - Have lunch with traditional free-range chicken in coconut milk at Dona Dete and Senhor Moacir's house, in the first oasis. Rest in hammocks before afternoon.
3pm - Follow the ride towards the second oasis, crossing the Rio Negro (it can be difficult at some times of the year). Admire the sunset over the dunes.
Evening - Arrive at Dona Joana and Senhor Raimundo's house for dinner. Rest in cozy rooms overlooking the Queimada dos Brito oasis.
Group meeting placeLençóis Maranhenses, Atins Maranhão Brazil
- accommodation during the trip,
- all meals and drinks,
- all activities mentioned in the itinerary,
- expert guidance,
- all horseback activities,
- adventure insurance.
- international and domestic flights,
- items of a personal nature,
- accommodation in São Luís and Atins,
- additional activities, such as Kite Surfing or Fishing,
- travel insurance and medical assistance.
- PREMIUM SERVICE - extra R$900
Includes transportation from São Luis to Atins, as well as a private horseback ride and a unique culinary experience, complete with photographs and videos.