The perfect adventure of 3 days and 2 nights to explore and get to know Lençóis Maranhenses in a unique and unforgettable way. Riding on horseback, you will visit the two oases: Baixa Grande and Queimada dos Brito. A definitive immersion in the traditions and nature of this white Brazilian desert.
- Local prices – no extra feesBook tours directly from local operators
- Verified tour operatorsAll guides confirm their qualifications
- Reviews from travelersWe monitor the feedback from our travelers after each tour
Wake up early to prepare and have time to pack your equipment.
At 7:30 am, our 4x4 vehicle will be waiting for you at the inn, approximately 20 km away from the mouth of the Rio Negro, where we will begin the ride.
At 9am, surrounded by crystal-clear white sand dunes, we will arrive at the first giant lagoons, with time for a swim, admiring the beauty of nature and taking photos.
At noon, we will arrive at Dona Dete and Senhor Moacir's house, in the first oasis, for lunch of traditional free-range chicken with coconut milk.
After resting in the hammocks, in the afternoon, at 3pm, we will resume our ride towards the second oasis. During the trail, in addition to the dunes and lagoons, we will also cross the Rio Negro (it can be challenging at some times of the year).
We will reach the end of the ride to admire the sunset over the dunes and before nightfall, we will arrive at Dona Joana and Senhor Raimundo's house, where dinner will be prepared. The small and cozy rooms overlooking the Queimada dos Brito oasis will be waiting for you.
Oasis Baixa Grande: Casa da Dona Dete, Casa da Dona Regina (Tents with mattress)
Oasis Queimada dos Brito : Casa da Dona Joana (Hammocks and beds)
Group meeting placeLençóis Maranhenses, Atins Maranhão Brazil
- accommodation during the trip,
- all meals and drinks,
- all activities mentioned in the itinerary,
- expert guidance,
- all horseback activities,
- adventure insurance.
- international and domestic flights,
- items of a personal nature,
- accommodation in São Luís and Atins,
- additional activities, such as Kite Surfing or Fishing,
- travel insurance and medical assistance.
- PREMIUM SERVICE - extra R$900
Includes transportation from São Luis to Atins, as well as a private horseback ride and a unique culinary experience, complete with photographs and videos.