Discover the breathtaking beauty of the Natron Flamingo Ride, a unique horseback riding tour where the stark and hauntingly beautiful landscape takes center stage. Nestled around the shores of Lake Natron, this tour promises an unforgettable journey through a dry and desolate region, where the raw, untouched beauty of the surroundings will captivate your senses. While flamingos may be present in the area, the true attraction here is the otherworldly scenery that stretches as far as the eye can see. With the wind in your hair and the gentle rhythm of your horse's gait, you'll be immersed in a surreal natural wonderland, making this an unforgettable adventure for nature enthusiasts and explorers alike.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
Arrive to Kilimanjaro International Airport, here you will be picked up by one of the team and driven for thirty-five minutes to the lodge where the first night is spent.
Settle into the new surroundings and meet the other participants on the safari. Sundowners and dinner at either at the lodge or if there’s a polo game on you go to the polo clubhouse for sundowners followed by dinner back at the lodge.
Please be aware of that this ride is for strong intermediate riders onlyand that each itinerary is subject to change due to movement of game andwhether conditions. The routes are designed for the best possibilities of viewing wildlife and follow suitable terrain for horses. If the itinerary wouldchange prior to the safari, this would only be for the safety and to the benefit of the journey on horseback.
The first night is spent at a lodge situated on a golf, polo, and wildlife estate, only 40 minutes’ drive from Kilimanjaro international airport. Each room has its own on suite bathroom, flush toilet, and white fluffy towels. There is WIFI, a swimming pool to be enjoyed and SPA treatments, yoga, golf, polo can be arranged prior to arrival.
Group meeting placeKilimanjaro Region, Kilimanjaro International Airport
- all food and beverages included in our mobile camp;
- dinner included upon arrival to the lodge (however not drinks and lunch);
- shower at the lodge on the last day (however not a dayroom);
- transfer back and forth from the airport (we set times and departures);
- qualified private guide, horses and riding
- flying doctor membership for each client (fly out insurance);
- village fees.
- international flights;
- beverages / lunch at the lodge;
- gratuities for the camp team and guides (guideline of 25 - 35 USD per guest per day);
- visas, medical and travel insurance, which has to be arranged prior to arrival;
- any personal purchase;
- single supplement if unwilling to share - $70/night;
- internal flights to Serengeti /NCAA and back - 625 USD pp;
- National Park fees and WMA (wildlife management area) fees - 960 USD pp;
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
Dates and Prices
- from US$ 6 21510 – 18 May, 2024 9 days 8 nights