Join this adventurous horseback riding getaway to experience a trekking in the breathtaking Andalusia, Spain. This enjoyable horse riding retreat will guide you on treks through the picturesque Alpujarra Hills and Sierra Nevada Mountains, providing an ideal setting to indulge in your love for horse riding. Rest assured, this horse riding holiday ensures you'll have an exceptional equestrian experience in Spain. Immerse yourself in a splendid horse riding holiday here!
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
You will transfer from Malaga or Granada airport (cost not included) to the tiny spa town of Lanjaron, "the gateway" to Alpujarras.
Your accommodation for the night will be at the Alpujarra Guesthouse high in the mountains and close to the Ranch. These small mountain cottages have a swimming pool for use during the summer months.
Dinner prepared by your host and cook, Emily, at the simple and beautiful local guesthouse.
Hotel, guesthouse, or Cortijo accommodation can also be arranged in the local town of Lanjaron.
This horse riding holiday is suitable for all levels from complete beginners to advanced riders. Please note that children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and children under 14 must be supervised on a ratio of one adult to one child. Children may join family treks or ride with other children of similar ages from the age of 5. We match groups with ability levels, and riders can expect to ride with other riders of the same level.
You will be accommodated at a local hotel in the spa town of Lanjarón where people come from miles around to take the waters which are said to contain minerals for eternal youth.
Just 45 minutes’ drive from Granada.
The accommodation provides Wi-Fi as well.
The hotel accommodation has swimming pool.
Group meeting placeComunidad Autónoma de Andalucía, Granada, Lanjaron
- 1 day full-day horse riding;
- assistance of at least one horse riding instructor;
- all horse riding equipment;
- 2 breakfasts, packed lunches, and dinners;
- 2 nights` accommodation.
- single room supplement.
Group sizeup to 15 tourists
It's important to know
In case of early cancellation of the reservation, we will be forced to withhold from you a percentage of the price paid:
- non-refundable - Deposit
- The rest of the payment should be paid on arrival.
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request during the season1 Jan – 31 Dec, 2023
- from US$ 46815 – 17 Jan, 2024 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 46811 – 13 Mar, 2024 3 days 2 nights
- from US$ 46817 – 19 Apr, 2024 3 days 2 nights