Exploring the Cornacchino area and a portion of the Etruscan Trail offers a blend of horseback riding experiences. The itinerary includes riding-outs at Cornacchino and a brief section of the Etruscan Trail, allowing participants to discover the ancient routes once traveled by the Etruscans, the early inhabitants of Italy predating the Roman empire. This package is ideal for those intrigued by the idea of embarking on a comprehensive horseback trek.
- Local prices – no extra feesBook tours directly from local operators
- Verified tour operatorsAll guides confirm their qualifications
- Reviews from travelersWe monitor the feedback from our travelers after each tour
After the accommodation in the rooms, we meet for the due presentations, an aperitif together, a chat and the assignment of the horses.
This program is suitable for rider with medium riding experience upwards. Rider should be in good shape. The main gate is walk, trot and galop where possible.
The country houses are carefully chosen by us taking into consideration their typicality, comfort, cuisine and stables for the horses and equipment.
for lunch we enjoy a sumptuous picnic, breakfast and dinner are served in the country houses.
Group meeting placeCastell'azzara GR, Италия
- 8 days / 7 overnights in country houses in double room,
- full board basis (breakfast, picnic and typical Tuscan dishes),
- 3 times a 2 hours ride,
- 3 days of trail (5 – 6 hours on horseback per day)
- transfer to Cornacchino,
- single room supplement,
- personal insurances,
Group sizeup to 8 tourists
It's important to know
Your riding gear should be comfortable and most importantly, should not be brand new (especially footwear), since new gear often holds unpleasant surprises. The footwear should be comfortable not only for riding, but also for walking, with a hard sole that permits a good contact between foot and stirrup. Footwear with a slick sole and very tight clothing should be avoided. The trousers should be comfortable and robust. You may also need a raincoat , a hat for protection and swimwear; you should bring along a light jumper for the evening. The belongings should not be bulky since there is limited space on the transport vehicle and in the saddlebags. Please avoid suitcases with a hard surface.
Your guide can provide basic medication and will take along a first-aid kit on the trek. Any health conditions that require special medication should be brought to the attention of the guide before departure on the trek. Allergy sufferers should bring their own medicines, as those who suffer allergies from common medications.
Dates and Prices
- from US$ 1 26723 – 30 Mar 8 days 7 nights
- from US$ 1 26713 – 20 Apr 8 days 7 nights
- from US$ 1 2677 – 14 Sep 8 days 7 nights
- from US$ 1 26726 Oct – 2 Nov 8 days 7 nights