- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
You will arrive to L’Abella on the Pyrenees, a typical and small Catalan village in the middle of the mountains with stone houses. Before dinner, we will go over the week's program. You will be told about the special characteristics of our Andalusian trail horses. You will be given an introduction to the week´s programme with an opportunity for a one-to-one conversation designed to find every rider their perfect horse. Then, you can enjoy a fantastic dinner!
- 5 riding days;
- 6-8 riding hours a day;
- English tack, trekking, with saddlebags;
- trail with long gallops, canters, trots;
- horses: Spanish, Hispano-Arabians, Arabians, Anglo-Arabian, Quarterback.
This rural house is a former manor house. It was built in 1730 with classical rural architecture. The house was fully restored in 2002 and converted to 4 nice and quiet apartments, fully equipped.
Group meeting placeComunidad Autònoma de Cataluña, Provincia de Barcelona, Sant Marti de Centelles, l'Abellá
- 6 days, 6 nights full board;
- 2 guides: local and English speaking.
- personal expenses and souvenirs;
- food and drinks not included in the programme;
- high season supplement (from June to October) - 185€;
- single room supplement - 240€;
- group transfer from / to Barcelona airport - 175€ per person return (2h15);
- private transfer per way at any time max. 6 people 350€ from Barcelona/250€ from Girona.
- extra night at Cadaqués in double shared room with breakfast - 75€;
- extra night at Cadaqués in single room with breakfast - 100€;
- ticket for House Museum of Dalí - 20€ pp;
- optional visit at a D.O Empordà Wine Cellar + Brunch 30€pp
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
He is an experienced and talented rider, always accompanied by an English speaking back up guide.
Dates and Prices
- from US$ 1 8141 – 7 Apr, 2024 7 days 6 nights