This trip allows you to see the most unspoiled natures of northern Mongolia. Also, you will have a chance to visit nomadic families and meet their lifestyles. If you want to be yourself and meditate, this trip will give your own space. Riding a Mongolian horse will be a much different experience than any other horses. Hopefully, our friendly horse trekking guides will show their homelands that beautiful Darkhad depression, Khoridol Saridag SPA and Khovsgol Lake National Park. Even though it is hard, you will be fully energized and refreshed at the end of the trip.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
Transfer to the hotel. City tour in the afternoon, including Chinggis Square, National Historical Museum, Gandan Monastery, Zaisan Hill, and Traditional Cultural Show. Dinner at a restaurant. Overnight in hotel.
The hotels are usually located in the downtown which gives a opportunity to walk around for the guests. The ger camp includes 2-3 beds, stove and other furniture such as table and chair etc. The camp is near by the lake shore about 100 meters. During the horseback riding, we sleep in tents.
Typically, we provide accommodations at 3-star hotels in Ulaanbaatar. These hotels are usually situated in the downtown area, affording guests the opportunity to explore the surroundings on foot.
Group meeting placeUlaanbaatar, Mongolia
- tour vehicles with fuel;
- 4-6 hours of guided horse riding a day;
- riding equipment;
- camping equipment;
- all taxes and fees.
- tips and personal expenses;
- other private activities.
Group sizeup to 15 tourists
It's important to know
- warm clothes;
- rain jacket;
- sleeping bag;
- rain boots;
- riding gloves;
- mosquito cream;
- sun cream;
Dates and Prices
- from US$ 3 3851 – 19 Jun, 2024 19 days 18 nights
- from US$ 2 79810 – 28 Jun, 2024 19 days 18 nights
- from US$ 2 79815 Jul – 2 Aug, 2024 19 days 18 nights
- from US$ 3 38520 Jul – 7 Aug, 2024 19 days 18 nights
- from US$ 3 3851 – 19 Aug, 2024 19 days 18 nights
- from US$ 2 7985 – 23 Aug, 2024 19 days 18 nights