Pick up from Amman airport, from there the driver will bring you to Petra for your first overnight. Second day visit of Petra and a second overnight in Petra. Next day the driver will bring you to Wadi Rum where you will start your 6 days of horse riding. On day 9 the driver will pick you up at the Wadi Rum village to bring you to the Dead Sea for lunch and some floating in the Dead Sea. When you are done you can ask your driver to leave for Madaba for your last overnight in Jordan. On day 10 the driver brings you to the airport.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
Arrival at Queen Alia airport transfer to your hotel in Petra.
You should be able to control a horse in the three gaits in an open space. Be able to tack and untack a horse. You ride 25-30km per day. There is also one day visit of Petra which is a lot of hiking. After the horse riding there is one day of relaxing at the Dead Sea.
On day 1, 2 and 9 you sleep in 3* hotels.
On day 3 till 7 in tents or under the stars.
On day 8 in a bedouin camp with the basic facilities, shared bathroom, private tent.
The hotel is located at walking distance from the Petra site entrance.
Group meeting placeQueen Alia International Airport, Desert Highway, Amman, Jordan
- all transfers above;
- all the nights described above (hotels and tents);
- breakfast from D2 to D10;
- lunch D3 to D9;
- dinner from D3 to D8;
- drinks. Water, tea and soft drinks are provided.
- plane ticket;
- Jordan pass;
- lunch and/or dinner D 1, 2 and 10;
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
- swimming suit;
- sunscreen + lip balm (with UV protection) sunglasses;
- riding pants + spare one;
- sleeping bag + pillow;
- drinking bottle;
- portable charger;
- medication (personal medication and some basic medication);
- lighter to burn toilet paper;
- reusable wipes (waste is poorly managed in Jordan we try to reduce waste production on our tours).
Dates and Prices
- US$ 2 0849 – 18 Dec 10 days 9 nights
- US$ 2 08416 – 25 Dec 10 days 9 nights
- US$ 2 08423 Dec, 2023 – 1 Jan, 2024 10 days 9 nights