You enjoy a pleasant and quiet stay at the colonial Estancia where you participate in the daily half and full day-rides on our gaited Peruvian Paso horses including a two day/1 night stay at a remote cattle farm in the mountains. During the rides you discover the great variety of landscapes of the Traslasierra Valley. You will also visit the hugh open field where our horses live in a herd all year round and learn about our training system for the horses based on scientific knowledge.
- Verified tour organizersAll organizers confirm their qualifications
- Expert communityAll horse tour guides have extensive experience in horse riding tours
- Best price guaranteeBook tours directly from the tour organizer
After a warm welcome at the airport in Cordoba, we drive about 2.5 hs through the mountain range Altas Cumbres to the Estancia which lies close to the small town called Nono nestled in the beautiful surroundings of the Traslasierra Valley. Along our way we notice how the landscapes, vegetation and even the scent of the air changes.
We show you your room and the rest of the Estancia, the main house and the 10 hectar park. You can rest until dinner with home-made national dishes in the dining room.
Low difficulty, daily half and full day rides, ideal for all riding levels, also if you come back to riding after some time or if it is your first riding holiday. Great landscapes, great fun!
Our beloved estancia is located near Nono, a small town nestling among the hills of the Traslasierra Valley, in the province of Córdoba. The colonial country house boasts Jesuit reminiscences and it has been refurbished to offer maximum comfort to our guests while preserving its charming gaucho style.
All the rooms have a private bathroom and all the necessary comforts for an enjoyable stay.
Group meeting placeProvincia de Córdoba, Argentina
- transfers from/to the nearest airport
- all meals (half a bottle of house wine included for dinner)
- guides and horses
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Single room
- Supplement for small groups depending on the program
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
Change the date for free till 31 days before the tour.
Depending on the cause, we might charge a penalty.
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request during the season1 Jan – 31 Dec, 2023
- US$ 2 50814 – 21 Jan, 2024 8 days 7 nights