You enjoy a pleasant and quiet stay at the colonial Estancia where you participate in the daily half and full day-rides on our gaited Peruvian Paso horses including a two day/1 night stay at a remote cattle farm in the mountains. During the rides you discover the great variety of landscapes of the Traslasierra Valley. You will also visit the hugh open field where our horses live in a herd all year round and learn about our training system for the horses based on scientific knowledge.
- Local prices – no extra feesBook tours directly from local operators
- Verified tour operatorsAll guides confirm their qualifications
- Reviews from travelersWe monitor the feedback from our travelers after each tour
After a warm welcome at the airport in Cordoba, we drive about 2.5 hs through the mountain range Altas Cumbres to the Estancia which lies close to the small town called Nono nestled in the beautiful surroundings of the Traslasierra Valley. Along our way we notice how the landscapes, vegetation and even the scent of the air changes.
We show you your room and the rest of the Estancia, the main house and the 10 hectar park. You can rest until dinner with home-made national dishes in the dining room.
Low difficulty, daily half and full day rides, ideal for all riding levels, also if you come back to riding after some time or if it is your first riding holiday. Great landscapes, great fun!
Our beloved estancia is located near Nono, a small town nestling among the hills of the Traslasierra Valley, in the province of Córdoba. The colonial country house boasts Jesuit reminiscences and it has been refurbished to offer maximum comfort to our guests while preserving its charming gaucho style.
All the rooms have a private bathroom and all the necessary comforts for an enjoyable stay.
Group meeting placeProvincia de Córdoba, Argentina
- transfers from/to the nearest airport
- all meals (half a bottle of house wine included for dinner)
- guides and horses
- Personal expenses
- Alcoholic drinks
- Single room
- Supplement for small groups depending on the program
Group sizeup to 10 tourists
It's important to know
Change the date for free till 31 days before the tour.
Depending on the cause, we might charge a penalty.
- LA Leena and Eddie31 May, 2023about providerEverything we planned went perfectly. Our 2 day extension in Buenos Aires was well organized and we saw more than we could have dreamed of with our expert guide. At the Estancia, we enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, excellent food and wine along with the professional and attentive service. The rooms were nice and horseback riding was something out of this world. The horseback program could not be done better and the horses were great as well. A special thank you for organizing such an extensive and interesting non-riding program for Eddie. It was a joy to see the sights of Cordoba with our friendly, expert guide. Overall, it was an unforgettable holiday and left us many memories.31 May, 2023
- M Monica28 Feb, 2023about providerIt is a place to rest. It is worth spending more than 5 nights. The rooms are very comfortable and fresh, the large clean bathrooms, good views, the patio is a dream. The hotel employees are very good. The food is excellent. Luckily the rooms do not have TV so the childrenhave other things to do. Highly recommended!28 Feb, 2023
- A Andrea18 Oct, 2022about providerThe people, the place, the food, the horses, the weather, everything combines perfectly! It is an ideal place to go as a family or as a couple, to rest, to read in the shade of a tree, ride a horse, walk. Thank you for your attention and love!18 Oct, 2022
Dates and Prices
- Any dates on request during the season1 Jan – 31 Dec
- US$ 2 52114 – 21 Jan, 2025 8 days 7 nights